More likes per status, share these…
Hilarious Statuses for Facebook:
- I’m not shy, I’m just really good at figuring out who’s worth talking to. ( 100K+ Statuses: Funny Status 2 5★ Ratings)
- I don’t always bite the inside of my mouth, but when I do, I bite the exact same spot 10 more times throughout the day.
- Love is just something our parents made up so we could get married and get the hell out of their house.
- I say ” I shouldn’t be telling you this,” at the beginning of every conversation so people will listen to what I’m saying.
- Disney Channel should just stop making new shows and replay all the old ones.
- That awkward moment when your sarcasm is so advanced people actually think you are stupid.
- Everyone has that friend with a nickname and when someone calls them by their real name it sounds weird. (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- I think falling in/being in/falling out of love has been pretty well documented. Why aren’t there more songs about being hungry?
- If you’re going to get a neck tattoo, get one that says, “Team player with great communication skills.”
- Let’s give thanks we live in a country where political disagreements are expressed with poorly spelled Facebook posts instead of missiles.
- When someone texts you “hahahahaha!!” instead of “haha” or “lol”, you know you’ve done well.
- The sinking of the Titanic must have been a miracle to the lobsters in the kitchen.
- If your mother cant find it, then it’s gone forever.
- To all the students who drop out and failed high school: Remember two things, 1. You tried your best. 2. I don’t like onions on my Big Mac.
- Putting your leg out of the blankets and then feeling exposed to monsters. (Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- 8 year olds today have: Facebook, twitter, iPhones, and IPods.. When I was 8, I had a coloring book, crayons, and an imagination..
Puppy loves to get tucked in:
3 Year Old Eats Atomic Warhead Sour Candy…
His face says it all… priceless! Sometimes you need to learn lessons the hard way, and that was one of them 🙂 Pass along this priceless lesson to your Facebook friends so they can share in the comedy.