Here’s the breakdown…
Best Status Updates on Facebook this week:
- You know what’s more annoying than cops? People who buy old refurbished cop cars and keep the spotlight attached. We all hate you. ( 100K+ Statuses: Funny Status iPhone App 5★ Ratings)
- I don’t agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.
- Enjoy the little things in life, because one day, you’ll look back and realize that they were actually big things.
- If men saw the crazy positions women get into to shave our legs they would demand kinkier sex.
- Would a transformer buy life insurance or car insurance? (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- Happiness is about choice and perspective. We cannot choose what happens but we can choose our reaction.
- Like a good neighbor, I don’t really care.
- I often worry that mankind is going to start World War III soley because we enjoy trilogies.
- Some of you people are raising the next generation of human beings. That’s a little scary for my liking.
- “Make the little things count”…you want me to teach midgets math?
- If pigs really could fly I bet their wings would taste delicious.
- Life is only as great as the risks you’re willing to take.
- Before Facebook we all had to lie about how happy we are in person.
- If Shrek can find love, so can you. What I’m trying to say is, you look like Shrek. (Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- If the way you talk to someone isn’t the same as the way you talk about them, perhaps you should do neither.
- Many things give us joy in life, but not nearly as much joy as finding money in a parking lot.
The School Cheetah Meme:
Haha, that would be both awesome and terrifying at the exact same time.
Epic Comedian Beat Boxing:
Bravo, it’s quite nice to see a comedian that can make you laugh every once in awhile. They are a rare breed these days 🙂 Pass it along & pay it forward.
BONUS Video: One & Only Viral Video featured on SyFy Channel