Happy Thanksgiving, share these…
Thanksgiving Status Updates for Facebook:
- Thanksgiving is for thanking, not shopping. ( 100K+ Statuses: Funny Status 2 5★ Ratings)
- Who wants to put on a bear costume and tear apart the tents of people camping outside a Best Buy for Black Friday?
- Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive? It had 14 carrots.
- Just bought a $300 dollar tent so I can camp outside Best Buy for 3 days to save $20 on a TV.
- Thanksgiving, man… Not a good day to be my pants.
- Some of us live thousands of miles away from our families and don’t get to be with them during the Holidays. Jealous?
- People assume when I yawn that I’ve lost interest in what they have to say but truth be told, I was never interested.
- What supermarket did the pilgrims visit to purchase their canned gelatin cranberry sauce? I want my Thanksgiving to be authentic.
- “The meal is not over when I’m full. The meal is over when I hate myself.” – Louis CK
- LIKE if you’re still stuck at the Kid’s table.
- Turkey Stuffing? Ain’t nobody got thyme for that!
- I think it’s funny how everyone is suddenly thankful for everything just because its Thanksgiving.
- Ran outside in camo warpaint and a buckskin speedo. Shotgunned the neighbor’s inflatable turkey and yelled, “If it flys, it dies. Merica.”
- I plan on eating a lot of turkey tomorrow just so I can get some sleep.
- Today is wear your stretchiest pair of yoga pants day!
- FUN THANKSGIVING FACT: In Turkish, the bird we call a Turkey is called “Hindi” (“from India”). In India, it’s called “Peru.” In Arabic, the bird is called “Greek chicken”; in Greek it’s called “French chicken”; and in French it’s called “Indian chicken.” The bird is indigenous to none of these places.
- Having a small, quiet family dinner for Thanksgiving. Small, quiet families are easier to eat than large loud ones.
- Thanksgiving advice: Sit at the kids table for as many years as possible.
- Kanye West calls Thanksgiving You’re Welcome Day.
- Since everything is closed for Thanksgiving I’m going to drive around and park in all the good spots I never get.
- In honor of Thanksgiving… name one thing you are grateful for.
Tracing Turkeys, Kitty Style:
That’s just too adorable… must share.
Reporting on Turkeys is Tough:
Man, do I feel bad for her but…. that was hilarious!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving / Turkey Day folks! We’re thankful for our awesome fans and we’ll be back tomorrow with the weekend update. If you need more status updates, funny pictures, and videos… Just, “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App.