Best of Facebook, share these…
21 Great Facebook Statuses:
- That mini heart attack when you send a text to the wrong person.
- More girls need to start searching for guys who have goals, ambitions & success because 10 years from now “swag” isn’t going to pay your bills.
- Million dollar idea: A bathroom mirror that takes pictures.
- That awkward moment, when people ask: Are you a couple? and you look at each other and wait who’s going to answer first.
- If zombies ever do attack just go to Costco, they have walls, years of food and supplies, and zombies can’t get in without a Costco membership.
- I’m not sure if most mainstream music really does suck…or I’m a hipster now.
- LIKE if you have a mini heart attack when someone says “Guess what I heard about you…”
- That awkward moment when you find something hilarious… But NOBODY else does.
- We have all made a sarcastic comment to somebodies dumb facebook post.
- My room pretty much represents my life, a mess.
- Congratulations on your ability to create drama out of absolutely nothing!
- That odd feeling you get when you wake up and only have one sock on…
- Music is a good place to hide.
- For every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction. Plus a social media overreaction.
- There’s a very short list of things you can have in your hand while running without looking crazy.
- I’m still waiting for the episode of Storage Wars where there’s a homeless guy living in the unit.
- Life’s a roller-coaster. Forget the downs; the ups are full of magnificent, fun, exhilarating moments which will make the ride all worthwhile.
- Did you ever notice how a woman’s “I’ll be ready in 5min” and a guys “I’ll be home in 5min” are one and the same?
- Thinking about getting a cat? Ease into it by sprinkling hair on your food for a couple of weeks.
- I hate it when people call me as I’m about to use my phone and I accidentally answer it.
- Be careful who you call friends. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
Tony Hawk on Skateboarding with His Daughter…
Tony Hawk = Good Skateboarder and an Awesome Dad!
Spider Dances to Cuban Pete, Expertly:
Bravo! Now, that is an expert dancer right there 🙂 Share on your Facebook for a vast variety of comments & tons of likes.