Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! A fun kid favorite, Spongebob Squarepants has been gracing our lives with countless television episodes, TV movies, and motion pictures on the big screen since May of 1999. His antics in Bikini Bottom with Squidward Tentacles, Patrick Star, Gary, Mr. Krabs, Sandy Cheeks, Mrs. Puff, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy have been some of the most viewed in television history, and have inspired some of the most popular children’s toys on the market. Below are some of our favorites!
Krusty Krab Playset
Image Source: toysrus.com
Order up! This fun playset from Imaginext by Fisher Price can be purchased at Toys R Us, and includes a Spongebob Figurine, a Krusty Krab with some Krabby Patties and a spatula, a Chum Bucket, and Plankton’s computer wife Karen. These rival restaurants are sure to be great fun to play with, as the employees have their own personal vendettas against employees at the other restaurant. Kids are sure to have a great time bringing the plastic components to life to create a wonderful playdate.
Image Source: amazon.com
A fun-filled day at Glove World? Yes please! This is another playset brought to us from Imaginext by Fisher Price. How much of a blast would a day full of rides, attractions, Spongebob, and Patrick be? THE best. This set includes all of those components, and the Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star figurines even come with some prizes that they won at Glove World. This would be perfect for any child who loved the Glove World episode of the beloved TV series. If only Glove World were a real place, and we could actually go to Bikini Bottom and spend some time there!
Bikini Bottom Playset
Image Source: toysrus.com
Another great toy from Imaginext, this playset depicts everyone’s favorite neighbors down in Bikini Bottom, Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick Star, and Squidward Tentacles! This playset comes with Spongebob’s pineapple home, Squidward’s stone house with large wooden door, and Patrick’s rock home with weather vane on the top. These neighbors always seemed to get themselves into some big trouble as well as great fun, and the kids who get this set and breathe life into the plastic figurines are sure to create even more great memories with them!
Plankton and Chumbot
Image Source: amazon.com
This awesome playset, also from Imaginext by Fisher Price, is perfect for any child who lives Spongebob Squarepants and might possess a little hint of a villainous side. This toy includes a figurine of Spongebob’s arch nemesis Plankton and his Chumbot. Kids can pretend to be the hero and use figurines they might already have of Spongebob and the “good guys” and fight against Plankton and the Chumbot, or, they can pretend to be the villain for a day and be Plankton and the Chumbot themselves! Either way, this fun set would be a great addition to the collection of any Spongebob lover.
Squidward Tentacles and Mr. Krabs
Image Source: amazon.com
Finally, Imaginext from Fisher Price brings us a set that includes two other fan favorite characters from the show, Mr. Krabs and Squidward Tentacles. These characters also come with a few of their favorite things. Squidward Tentacles comes with a plastic clarinet that he loves so dearly, and Mr. Krabs comes with a pile of money, since he’s so money hungry all the time. These two figurines would be a great addition to anyone’s Spongebob toy collection.
We’ve included here 5 of the best Spongebob Squarepants out there, let us know about your favorites in the comments!
It’s an art that many attempt, but few are successful with. It’s an art that dads, moms, grandparents, aunts, and uncles alike try to pull over on teenagers, but never seem to be able to execute. It’s an art that keeps the photographed on their toes and the photographers in the hunt for the right angles and lighting. It is an art that, when achieved, can bring virtual fame to those photographed and to the photographer. PHOTOBOMBING. Surprisingly, one of the best groups at this gut-busting activity? ANIMALS. They don’t even know the concept or possess the ability to understand why their photobombs are so funny, but the absence of intention in their sneak attacks on photos turns out to be priceless! Here are 10 of our favorite animal photobombs out there:
1. A Girl and Her Horse
We can’t tell who’s smirking harder…the girl or her toothy-grinned horse! Her cute dress and innocent smile are the perfect touches to her horse’s laughter in the background. What a duo!
2. Seal-y Funny!
Awww, look at those darling penguins that have congregated by the incoming tide. WAIT A SECOND…there’s also quite a happy seal down in the bottom right! He almost blends in with the stones along the shore, until you notice his happy little grin and wide eyes. What a cute photo!
3. Like Mother, Like Child
What an elegantly posed momma cat, and oh, look at her cute little youngin’ hanging there beside her! The mother seems to be unaware of her baby’s perfect photobomb, as both stare intently at the camera. What a purrrrfect photo-op.
4. Flying Kitty
A bottle of wine, some friends, an outdoor lunch, clear blue skies…and a flying cat?! Look at that kitty soar. Apparently on its way somewhere fast, this feline takes flight unbeknownst to the humans in the shot.
5. Here Comes the…Puppy?
Not your traditional sight at the end of the aisle, this cute little pup was clearly uninterested in the vows and more interested in taking a load off during the ceremony. What a beautiful combination of two of the most joyous things in the world: dogs and holy matrimony!
6. A Whale-y Big Photobomb
An innocent little birdy and a GINORMOUS whale midway through a backward plunge into the water are the perfect photobomb pair. The whale is just doing its thing, while the bird is completely unaware.
7. I Spy With My Little Eye…
…a gorilla! What could’ve been a solid cheesy selfie got an unexpected and furry upgrade from this preoccupied gorilla. The man in the photo is totally unsuspecting, and that only increases the comedic value of the picture. Score, and props to you Mr. Gorilla!
8. Here, Have a Bite…of My Face!
All was well at the zoo, until the camel wanted a snack. This lady’s face must have looked scrumptious, because the camel wasn’t shy about helping himself to a hearty bite.
This lil’ guy almost blended in with the trees, and the folks down below seem to love his appearance in the photo. So cute!
This cow is all ready for picture day it seems! The farmer in the background seems to be unaware of its comedic cow’s smirk before him. Adorbs.
A tip for achieving the perfect photobomb? Let it happen…don’t try to force it! When the moment is right, all the elements for a perfect photobomb will align and your mission for the perfect photobomb will have been a success.
20 Funny Statuses
1. With all the technology available now, you’d think they’d have found a way to grow apples without those little stickers.
2. That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow.
3. My smoke detectors are always cheering me on for being such a great cook.
4. If anybody steals my identity, at least I’ll know who to look for.
5. The Wizard of Oz is really just a cautionary tale about the lengths a woman will go to for the right shoes.
6. I’m sorry did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?
7. You never know what you have until you clean your room.
8. The best person to get thrown in jail with would have to be the Kool-Aid Man.
9. People ask me why I don’t have any tattoos and I respond with, would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari?
10. Sometimes I wonder if I could get away with murder, but then I remember I can’t even eat pancakes without getting syrup all over me.
11. I call in sick on full moons just to make them wonder.
12. I think the only way I’ll ever be motivated to go to the gym is if I’m in prison.
13. They have all those non-smoking laws in public places so let’s now all focus on passing some perfume/cologne usage limits.
14. I can cope with voices in my head but the voices outside my head drive me crazy.
15. I gave my dog a middle name today, so he knows when he’s really in trouble.
16. The irony of all this is, the internet was created to save us time…
17. I don’t understand why I cant lose weight. I thought dieting was a piece of cake.
18. True self control is waiting until the movie starts to eat your popcorn.
19. I’m not much on seizing the day, I just kinda poke it with a stick.
20. You’re the reason I wake up everyday. Just kidding I have a job.