Twas the day before Thanksgiving, and we give you these…
Creative Facebook Statuses:
- Warning: I just get weirder.
- Pretty busy today. Was only able to check my phone 1400 times.
- That mini heart attack you get when your foot misses one step on the stairs.
- I’m so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed.
- The awkward moment when you post a status update with a spelling error and you realize it after it’s been liked by 2 people.
- How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you’re on.
- I have been checking Facebook less and less. If this continues, I’ll eventually forget about all those people for the 2nd time.
- Every-time I run I hear Mario Brothers theme song in my head, and look for things to jump over.
- I did responsible things all day so tonight will consist of nothing that even resembles responsibility.
- Every-time I hear strangers talking to each other in foreign languages I always automatically assume they’re talking shit.
- Always up late? Always last to leave the party? You may be afflicted with: FOMO. Fear of Missing Out. There is no known cure.
- Somehow my plans to work out didn’t work out.
- If Jimmy cracked corn and no one cares, then why the heck is there a song about it???
- One of the worst things is assuming you have some gum when you really don’t.
- I need the “Viewer Discretion Advised” voice to narrate my life.
- Why is it everytime your in a rush to go somewhere nobody knows how to drive, and that you seem to catch every light?
- I’m old enough to know what’s bad for me and young enough to do it.
- I’m so happy Facebook wasn’t around when I was in high school.
- I’m just like any other person who wants an honest months pay for a decent days work.
- I’m watching this show on stalkers, still haven’t seen any of you yet.
Ultimate Snowman… erhm, uhm, I mean Snowdog.
Now, that’s impressive. Well done, madam, well done.
What an ambitious little feller! So cute 🙂 Share if you enjoyed!