Happy Turkey Day, Share These…
Best Thanksgiving Day Statuses:
- Who does not thank for little, will not thank for much.
- Maybe this year the turkey should be pardoning Obama.
- The meal is not over when I’m full. The meal is over when I hate myself.
- You can’t please everyone, so you might as well just concentrate on me.
- When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. Thanks for everything I have.
- There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American.
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving.
- If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you” that would suffice.
- Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men, but be careful that you do not take the day and leave out the gratitude.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- That awkward moment when you eat so much that thanksgiving is just an average day for you.
- Dear God, I’m not asking for anything today, I just want to say thank you.
- Thanksgiving advice: Sit at the kids table for as many years as possible.
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.
- I forget, on which side of my dinner plate am I supposed to set my phone?
- These leftovers are gonna taste great in 3 hours.
- Thanksgiving: Stuff the bird, make some stuff, stuff the tables with the stuff you made, and last…(trumpet sounds)…stuff your FACE! …..you just made those trumpet sounds, didn’t ya??
- Thanksgiving: The only day where it’s American to stuff your face and be proud of it!
- Its amazing how much more tolerable thanksgiving with the family becomes after the 5th cocktail…
- Thanksgiving. Or “Why don’t you have a girlfriend” and lets not forget the sequel “Why are you an English Major?”
Dawwwwwww, dat paw!