Congratulations you survived the week and welcome to the holiday weekend! Here are some hilarious things to laugh your way through the weekend…
Funny status updates for Facebook:
- The most valuable contribution social networking sites have made to my life is showing me how ridiculous it was to have ever been intimidated by or feel less than the people I went to high school with. (From our 4.5-star Rated Funny Status Updates iPhone App – Over 25,000/monthly users that average 5+comments per status update!)
- I never understood why people say booze is just empty calories. Sure, there’s no real nutritional value, but those calories are far from empty, they’re full of fun and awesomeness. ツ (Want more like this one? “Like” our Funny Status Update Fan Page for daily funny status updates)
- After a disappointing summer, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
- We just adopted a baby. We wanted a highway, but it was too much red tape.
- There is a whole group of 5-8 year old girls who will be sorely disappointed when they get to high school and no one is singing and dancing through the halls.
- Some people live life in the fast lane. You’re in oncoming traffic.
- If you don’t understand why they call it high fashion, just look at the prices. (From our Twitter Account @FreeFunnyStuff)
- I’ve known myself for 20 years. How am I still able to convince myself that I can remember things without writing them down right away?
- I’m having awful car trouble. The car won’t start and the payments won’t stop.
The reason it’s so hard to teach dogs to dance is because they have two left feet.
Funny Picture to Post:
Everyone wants a Ferrari but, hey at least your car still works! Apparently Ferrari’s are spontaneously com-busting, no joke.
Another Funny Picture to Post:
Funny Video to Post:
Watch out for the nasty weather this weekend 🙂 RIP Chris Farley! Have a safe and enjoyable weekend! See you on Monday, folks For some more awesome content throughout the weekend “like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App. Thanks for stopping by!