Be interesting, share these…
20 Likeable Facebook Statuses:
- Am I the only one who closes the silverware drawer with an epic pelvic thrust?
- My bed is good for sleeping and great for helping me remember everything I was supposed to do.
- Some people’s lack of swearing makes me uncomfortable.
- My friend had bad luck with both his wives. The first one left him, and the second one didn’t.
- The guy who decided how to spell bologna was clearly in over his head.
- I think I speak for everyone here when I say “I haven’t the slightest idea as to where my life is headed”
- Long story short, I love summaries.
- The first rule of Thesaurus Club is you don’t talk about, mention, speak of, discuss or chat about Thesaurus Club.
- Hey, companies. No one has their confirmation number. You’re the company, you do the work.
- If you say “Starbucks” in the mirror 3 times, a girl in yoga pants will appear, steal your hoodie and tell you the best things about Fall.
- I love my toilet. We’ve been through a lot of crap together.
- This mop seemed a lot more exciting on the infomercial.
- Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.
- That awkward moment when your bro actually tells a cool story.
- There are many different ways one can save energy.
I normally use the couch.
- Did you know that “Dammit I’m Mad” spelled backwards is “Dammit I’m Mad”
- I’m so glad McDonalds doesn’t sell Hot Dogs…can’t imagine ordering a “McWeiner” and don’t get me started on “super size”
- Here is a thought for all you mind readers out there…
- Bored? Try explaining “bros before hoes” to your Mom, then have her use it in a sentence.
- Instead of saying “hello” I answer the phone with “Well, I should probably let you go.”
Wow! Talk about talent! That’s phenomenal. Look up the guys other Youtube videos – it’s not just a one time thing. Crazy!