Pump up your statuses, share these…
Creative Facebook Status Ideas:
- That awkward moment when there’s a hair on your tongue and you have to try and get it off without looking like an idiot.
- A paper cut is a tree’s last revenge.
- If someone ever figures out how to harness the heat laptops give off and turn it into energy, crisis averted/world saved.
- I appreciate when people ask how I’m feeling because it not only shows they care, but also, that they think I can still feel.
- I didn’t sign up for the 401k at work, because there’s no way I can run that far.
- When I come home 4 the holidays I throw $35 on the table & say “Look we’re keeping the thermostat at 70, and we’re turning on some lights.”
- I don’t believe anyone who says they understand how to play Minesweeper.
- Music always helps, no matter what you’re going through.
- A quiet man is a thinking man.
A quiet woman is usually mad.
- Picking out a hair color is getting ridiculous “honey golden medium highlighted natural blonde.”
- Mashed potatoes are the candy of vegetables.
- There’s nothing like the feeling of printing out a paper you just finished right before you leave to class.
- Does a blind person have to pick up their guide dog’s poop?
- Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.
- Picking and choosing who to say happy birthday to since 2006, thanks Facebook!
- Complaining about your iPhone on your iPhone is the new I’m with stupid.
- Watching your phone battery die and not having any way to charge it is second only to having a cavity filled.
- Like a drug dealer getting rid of the evidence, if I ever get pulled over for texting and driving I’ll just throw my phone out the window.
- I don’t go to bars for the same reason I don’t grocery shop when I’m hungry. I always come home with things I didn’t need.
- There is a special place in Hell for people who stop at yellow lights.
Yay, Blanket Forts!
Pig Drumming 101:
Who knew that Pigs were so musical? That’ll do Pig, That’ll do!