Score more likes, share these…
20 Laugh Worthy Facebook Status Updates:
- On the bright side, it’s Friday Eve Eve Eve.
- Thanks for sharing your moon with me on Instagram. We don’t have a moon where I live.
- I’m usually that person who has no idea what’s going on.
- I love hearing “saw this and thought of you”
- That awkward moment when someone yells at you for clicking your pen and you have to click it one more time to use it.
- I got my stomach by doing as many crunches as I can everyday. Usually either Nestle or Captain.
- Life was much simpler when we could play a friendly game of Red Rover and just clothesline the people we didn’t like.
- I get carried away sometimes… Usually because I refuse to leave.
- Rabbits jump & they live for 8 yrs. Dogs run & they live for 15 yrs. Turtles don’t do anything & they live for 150 years. LESSON LEARNED!
- Apparently, the average person looks at their phone 150 times a day. Not me. I look at it just once. For about 12 hours.
- I have no time for stupid people But they sure do have time for me.
- Could you imagine if Alex Trebek had a twin? DOUBLE JEOPARDY
- I want the job where you push scared skydivers out of planes.
- I’ve thought about it, and there still is no good reason for me to grow up.
- Common sense is a lot like deodorant. The people who need it most, never use it.
- How much whiskey goes into cookies? I’m new to this whole baking thing.
- The police want to interview me. Strange, I didn’t even apply for a job there.
- Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are.
- This polo shirt has two buttoning options: Uptight golf prick or disco chest hair.
- How does anything EVER get done at the bubble wrap factory??
When Humans Bite Back…
Dawwwww poooooor wittle kitty 😛 she thought she was getting a smooch.
How to Park a GoKart Like a Boss…
Damn, that kid has some skills!