Make your weekend last longer, share one of these…
20 Best Facebook Status Updates:
- My life feels like M. Night Shyamalan is directing it because it makes absolutely no sense and I don’t even wanna finish it.
- You don’t get to complain about life until you move out of your parent’s house.
- The first rule of selfie club should be clean your room.
- me: *owns 264 unread books*
me: *buys 17 new books*
me: *rereads harry potter*
- I believe in hate at first sight.
- You shouldn’t be sad because sad spelled backwards is das and das not good.
- Teens, you should not being getting drunk. You’re annoying enough as it is.
- Just assume that we aren’t close enough for you to send me a Candy Crush invite.
- Rompers are great until someone has to pee.
- Holiday survival tip: A candy cane can be sucked into a weapon.
- No one’s going to do it for you. It’s up to just you to make naps a priority in your life.
- I’m alone in my car. Counting it as a vacation.
- That awkward moment when you leave a store without buying anything and all you can think is “act natural, you’re innocent.”
- Just changed my dating profile headline to: “Seeking rich old men with bad hearts and no relatives” …crossing my fingers.
- “Oh holy shit, what the hell is this!” -people who request songs on the radio discovering the internet for the first time
- A lot of people have a fear of flying. Not me. I have a fear of crashing and dying.
- I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs…But I totally trust a dog when it doesn’t like a person.
- I simply haven’t seen enough solid evidence that suggests not drinking is better than drinking.
- Making an effort in the last of 2014 to cut away distractions so I can spend more time with my iPhone.
- Some people should come with subtitles.
Orphan Baby Goat Gets Adopted:
The way that little fella jumps around melts my heart. Share if it melts yours!