Funny Status Updates for New Years Eve and New Years Day:
- Stir the eggnog, Lift the toddy. Happy New Year, Everybody!
- I’m not making any resolutions this year because I’m still working on the ones from 2003.
- I’m setting more realistic New Year’s resolutions this year, like never doing anything right and not pleasing my wife.
- Starting now, every hour, on the hour, walk up to a stranger and slip the tongue in. Because it’s midnight somewhere. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- I can’t believe other countries are allowed to celebrate the New Year before America. Some superpower we turned out to be.
- My resolution for this new and upcoming year is that I will attempt to –and hopefully succeed– (but who is to really say what “success” is?) in being –in no uncertain terms– more succinct.
- I work 4:00pm to 12:00am, so every night is like New Year’s Eve. I’m always counting down to Midnight.
Have a safe & happy holiday, world!