Have a safe Memorial Day and share these…
Memorial Day Status Updates 2012
- Big respect to all the US military Soldiers around the world, the deceased Soldiers, (RIP) & to their families Happy Memorial Day
- Let us remember as we fall asleep those who fight and the many that have died to protect our freedom. Memorial Day 2012!
- Remember the fallen & their families this Memorial Day. Honor those who have so honored us.
- Nothing like a brisk morning jog to start the day…just kidding, that sounds terrible.
- Biggest school lie ever, ” Better work on that cursive, that’s the only thing they’re going to accept next year.”
- 9 year olds have a Blackberry, an iPad, a laptop, & a Facebook… When I was 9, I felt cool with my new markers.
- LIKE if, when you were younger, you drew the sun on the corner of the page. ALWAYS. (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- I have come to the conclusion that dryer lint is the cremated remains of all my missing socks.
- Happy Memorial Day to all my brothers and sisters serving in the military or have served. Especially to those who’ve paid with their life.
- This Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom. We are grateful to all who serve.
- Looking at the time, then having to look back a second later because you can’t remember what it said the first time.
- If you can read this, thank a teacher….and, since it’s in English, thank a soldier!!
- That awkward moment when someone steals your status, and gets more likes than you. (VIA Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- I can’t wait to get away from the city this weekend to the same place as everyone else from the city.
- It is Memorial Day. Please take a moment to remember those service members who gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect the rights we cherish.
- The story of America’s quest for freedom is inscribed on her history in the blood of her patriots. ~Randy Vader
- On thy grave the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation! ~Thomas William Parsons
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. ~Joseph Campbell
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! ~Maya Angelou
The patriotic dog everyone…
Don’t worry, it’s color safe dye! That being said make sure your Faecbook friends have a SAFE & enjoyable Memorial day by sharing this hilarious picture. Hover your mouse over the image and press “CLICK TO SHARE” for instant LIKEs & comments.
Bonus Patriotic Image: United STEAKS of America
RESPECT @ The Tomb of the Unknown
One word…RESPECT! Share this beautiful & touching video with your those who care. We honor those whom have fallen to give us the freedom we enjoy today. THANK YOU!
For more status messages, funny pictures, and viral videos… Just, “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App. Try our awesome FREE Facebook App for 100k+ Facebook statuses to choose from.