Happy Memorial Day, share these…
Memorial Day Status Posts:
- On Memorial Day for all who served, for all we’ve lost, for every family member of our military, Thank You.
- Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to everyone who has given their life for our freedom, and the ones who continue to do it EVERYDAY.
- Liberty is the right to choose, freedom is the result of that choice.
- Now that you really think about it, you’ve never seen me and Batman in the same room have you?
- Free will is not the liberty to do whatever one likes, but the power of doing whatever one sees ought to be done, even in the very face of otherwise overwhelming impulse. There lies freedom, indeed.
- Who is wise? He that learns from everyone. Who is powerful? He that governs his passions. Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody.
- It is Memorial Day. Please take a moment to remember those service members who gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect the rights we cherish.
- Remember the fallen & their families this Memorial Day. Honor those who have so honored us.
- If you can read this, thank a teacher….and, since it’s in English, thank a soldier!!
- Let us remember as we fall asleep those who fight and the many that have died to protect our freedom. Memorial Day 2013!
Memorial Day Quotes:
- “And I will do everything that I can as long as I am President of the United States to remind the American people that we are one nation under God, and we may call that God different names but we remain one nation.” — Barack Obama
- “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.” — Bill Clinton
- “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” –Abraham Lincoln
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis
- “America is great because it has as much diversity in geographies as it does in peoples.” — Aurora Raigne
- “This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “Ours is the only country deliberately founded on a good idea.” — John Gunther
- “Not merely a nation but a nation of nations.” — Lyndon B. Johnson
- “Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “For love of country they accepted death. — James A. Garfield
Memorial Day Timeline Cover Photo:
Happy Memorial Day 2013!
ASL Version of Party in the USA… is… AWESOME!
What an amazing job 🙂 If you liked that video, pass along this wonderful party in the USA by sharing it on your Facebook wall!