Make your weekend last, share these…
Weekend Facebook Status Posts:
- That awkward moment when you have to stare at a text for five minutes in order to figure out how to reply.
- “I wish I knew how to quit you.” -Me, eating chips and salsa.
- The original Nintendo is proof that better graphics doesn’t mean a better game.
- “No, you’re right.” Said no woman ever.
- I often wonder if my parents get overwhelmed by living with a model.
- Most people are lucky they can’t hear what I’m thinking.
- How I flirt: *Stares from a distance*
- Either my Spidey senses are tingling or my butt fell asleep again.
- Girls who say, “a lot of guys are after me”, should keep in mind that low prices always attract many customers.
- That awkward moment when you realize you can’t ignore someones message on Facebook anymore because it shows that you’ve read it.
- I only woke up because I smelled bacon. There was NO bacon. Guess Biggie was right, it was all a dream.
- Everyone has that one friend you just can’t bring anywhere cause they always embarrass you. If you can’t think of who that friend is, it’s you.
- How about a Home Alone movie where Macaulay Culkin is the dad and he leaves his kids at home because that’s all he knows?
- Avoid parking tickets by leaving your wipers on high.
- Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?
- People with pierced nipples have no excuse for losing their keys.
- People who ask for relationship advice the most take it the least.
- To whom it may concern: I need more money and powerASAP thanks!
- I wish I had an inspector gadget arm so I could reach out and smack some people from a distance
- Just invented the funnest work game ever: while on the phone with a man call him ma’am. Listening to them deepen their voices is hilarious!
The Craziest Cat NINJA Trick You’ll Ever Seeeeeeeee……
Cat Ninja goes hard in the paint, what can we say?