Make your Wednesday count, share these…
20 Mind Blowing Facebook Status Posts:
- I always say “morning” instead of “good morning”. If it were a good morning I’d still be in bed instead of talking to people.
- If we hate the same people we’re already friends.
- Sometimes I feel like the only one that likes music that is played with actual instruments…
- I hate being so busy that I can’t do personal things at work.
- Do whatever you want. And if it’s something you’re going to regret in the morning…sleep late.
- Drunk me loves creating awkward encounters for sober me.
- I have never faked a sarcasm in my life.
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
- I would probably die of sleep deprivation if Facebook ever added a “Dislike” button.
- Words of Wisdom: The police never think it’s as funny as you do.
- It doesn’t matter who likes us as long as we like us.
- I’m not antisocial. I just have cable, Internet and a dog. What more do I need?
- Do you ever write an earlier date on a school paper to make it seem like you didn’t do it the night before its due?
- Is it hibernation time yet? Because I am 100% into that.
- That awkward moment when graduates who were SO pumped to be done with college are SO over this whole real world thing.
- Don’t let anyone push you around. Unless it’s in a wagon because that might actually be fun.
- Sometimes I feel like I spend more time on Netflix trying to find something to watch, than I actually spend time watching.
- Sharks kill about 5 people yearly, vending machines kill 23. Do I really want that bag of Doritos? Hmmm…
- Sometimes I’ll catch my reflection in a mirror and I’ll be like, “oh no, that can’t be right.”
- Dudes get one chest or arm tattoo and suddenly forget to wear shirts.
I LOVE HELMETS…
I too would love helmets after that incident.