Shareable content, just for you…
20 Great Facebook Status Updates:
- Whoever said “Nothing is Impossible” is obviously never tried to staple water to a tree. (InstaStatus via: Funny Status iPhone App 5★ Ratings)
- If the zombie apocalypse happened in Vegas…would it “stay in Vegas”?
- Treat me like a joke, and I’ll leave you like it’s funny.
- Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life and how I should live it. Please continue while I take notes.
- Why is it that flies can get in your car so easy, but can’t figure out how to escape with all the windows down?
- Sometimes the laugh is funnier than the joke itself.
- That awkward moment when you wake up from a power nap and have no idea what day, month, or year it is.
- Life is about making decisions and moving on.
- Best Text Messages: those random “I miss you” messages, waking up to a “good morning beautiful” text, and always an “I love you” text.
- Removing unhealthy people out of your life makes room for better ones.
- Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
- Even when I’m home alone, I always lock the bathroom door. I’ve seen Zombieland. I’m not going out like that.
- Dear iPhone, I have typed “haha” like a million times, yet you continually give me “haga”, “hsha”, “gaga”… I hate you.
- Most would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.
- THESE NACHOS ARE THE BOMB! …..and that’s how I got my nachos taken away at the airport.
- Appearing to be productive at work requires more effort than actually being productive.
- Watching cribs makes me feel better about illegally downloading music.
- That little dance your thumbs do when you don’t know how to answer to a text.
- Quick question: Is there anyone out there who has NOT gotten engaged or pregnant in 2012?
- There are two types of people in the world: 1. People who understand and appreciate sarcasm. 2. Morons.
“StarWars” Related Snowman is absolutely awesome:
Someone has the best parents, ever! That is so freakin’ cool!!! Share to your wall for some great reactions.
Lightning Strikes Sea Video…
Warning: This video is both very awesome & very loud. Please turn your speakers down before watching…
WOW! That was powerful. Share this EPIC display of nature with your Facebook friends for instant likes, comments, and very scared friends.