This week on Facebook…
Top Status Updates for Facebook:
- I’m beginning to think that I buy bananas just to watch them die a slow death in my kitchen.
- That awkward moment when you don’t know how to reply to a really sweet text.
- I Have No Need For Google I Have Teenagers Who Know It All.
- Love is spending the rest of your life with someone you want to kill and not doing it because you’d miss them.
- I’m sick and tired of people telling me to turn off lights to save the environment. I tried it once, and I nearly killed some guy on a bike.
- One man’s LOL is another man’s WTF.
- Ladies don’t worry, she will never be you…and when he realizes this, don’t take him back because he probably has herpes.
- How to tie the strongest knot ever: 1) put some headphones in your pocket 2) wait one minute (Sick of Tangled Earbuds? Check out Zipbuds!)
- I’m beginning to feel like I look in my driver’s license photo.
- There are 2 types of people: Those that think they are normal, and those that realize there is no such thing.
- Temper is what gets most of us into trouble…Pride is what keeps us there.
- If “Cops” has taught me anything it’s to stay away from people with blurry faces, they’re nothing but trouble…
- I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
- When you have to deliver bad news, always lead with something worse: “Honey, our cat died. Just kidding! But, I forgot to buy cat food.”
- Remember when there was more important crap to do besides Facebook all day? Me neither.
- I want you to know something, but I don’t want to tell you, so I’m going to let the first 3 words of this explain it to you.
- Is it bad when I’m talking to myself and I’m not even listening?
- “Yes” is a perfectly legitimate response when asked how many drinks you’ve consumed.
- I work hard so my dogs can have a better life.
- I hope I can still remember the dance to Thriller when I become a Zombie.
Is this picture moving for you?
Share on your Facebook newsfeed and see if this picture moves for them too!
300 GI Joe Toy’s Parachute from top of a hotel in Kansas (AWESOME):
That’s a pretty unique movie promotion and the kids loved it too! If you enjoyed it, share it forward 🙂