Make your Christmas last longer, share these…
Christmas Status Updates:
- Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.
- On the 12th Day of Christmas my FACEBOOK gave to me…. 12 dudes I’m blocking, 11 friends just watching, 10 corny topics, 9 busted barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, Fiiiiiiiiiiiive Drama Queeeeeeeennnssss………4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-pokin & a creep who won’t stop inboxing me.
- That awkward moment when you realize you JUST took off last Christmas’ holiday weight and it is indeed now Christmas AGAIN.
- I’m a Blitzen on the streets but a Vixen in the sheets.
- This Christmas, I’ve decided to put mistletoe in my back pocket…so all the people I don’t like can kiss my butt.
- When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start getting clothes for Christmas!
- (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ I guess it’s the holidays.
- Some of us live thousands of miles away from our families and don’t get to be with them during the Holidays. Jealous?
- Merry Kissmyass!
- That awkward moment when there’s no money in a card and you have to pretend you like it for the message that’s written inside. #MerryChristmas
- If you’re not making your candy cane into a pointy sharp weapon, you’re eating it wrong.
- Christmas isn’t our birthday, it’s Jesus’s. So if you don’t get what you want, remember what you’re celebrating.
- Dear Santa, Just what do you mean by “good”?
- My letter to Santa starts something like this: Dear Santa, My sister did it..
- Omg! I saw the coolest thing in a store window today. I was gonna get it for you for Christmas, but then I realized it was my reflection! 🙂
- My Christmas wish not only for me and my family, but for all of you as well: peace of mind, health of body, strength of spirit.
- Dear Santa, I have tried, honestly I have, but you know, that nice list just isn’t as much fun as the naughty list is…
- Christmas. The magical time of year where you can scream “hoe hoe hoe” at slutty strangers & claim you were “being festive.” Take advantage.
- Dear Santa, I don’t need anything for christmas this year. I have everything I could ever want and the most special gifts are the ones that call me “mom”.
- As the Holiday season approaches, may your home be filled with lots of Love, Laughter and Yummy smells!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Best Christmas Advertisement Ever (Watch till the end!)
That was so cute 🙂 what an adorable little boy!