Enjoy Hump Day, some sharable material for you…
13 Cool Facebook Status Updates:
- Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you needed.
- People that use statistics in everyday arguments are assholes 100% of the time.
- In order to be walked on, you have to be lying down.
- I laugh even harder when I try to explain why I’m laughing.
- I always get so motivated to eat healthy and workout everyday but then someone mentions pizza or tacos and it’s all over.
- Sorry I wasn’t ignoring you I was just watching 7 seasons and 54 episodes of this new show I found.
- The awkward moment when you’re singing and someone asks if a cat is being strangled.
- Thinking about the first person ever to get drunk. People must have been like, “COME QUICK! JEREMIAH HAS BEEN STRICKEN WITH AWESOME!”
- Somedays it’s an inch. Somedays a crawl. Somedays a stumble. Somedays a walk. But everyday, I move forward.
- My car rides usually consist of playing my music on random, then pressing “next” about 400 times.
- The left lane is reserved for club members only. If you’re not sure if you’re in the club, move over.
- No matter how compelling and convincing the other person’s argument is, you can always win a debate by adding “yeah, but still” at the end.
- Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.
Lemur likes to move it…. move it.
Cat Plays Jenga…
I know how he feels. Jenga can be so cruel. Share if you enjoyed 😉