Make Tuesday count, share these…
13 Status Updates about LIFE:
- We should do this “3-day weekend” thing more often.
- Adulthood – Pros: you can eat ice cream in bed. Cons: this will somehow make you sadder.
- The brain is like the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth until you fall in love.
- Always love a woman for her personality. They have like 10, so you can choose.
- I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
- Sometimes I feel guilty for skipping songs on my phone like I’m sorry song I love you I’m just not in the mood for you I’ll come back later.
- Unplanned moments are always better than planned ones.
- Got a dig bick. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too.
- That awkward moment when you sleep over at a friend’s house and wake up before them, then pretend to sleep till they wake up.
- The only stock options I have are chicken and beef.
- I can see exactly 6 years into the future. I have 2020 vision.
- We never hear anything from Rick Astley these days. It’s almost like he’s given us up, and let us down.
- If you go to dinner alone always ask for a table for two. Look sad as you eat and you will almost always get a free dessert
Jackie Chan never disappoints. That was a phenomenal stunt.
Best Cop Ever:
Some Police just have their priorities straight 🙂 And, for that we applaud you, officer!