Statuses everyone can use, try these:
Pro Status Updates That Make You Think:
- I looked out the window & watched a dog chase his tail for 10 minutes & thought WOW dogs are so easily entertained. I then realized I just watched a dog chase his tail for 10 minutes.
- They should make an award for someone that can use a whole tube of chapstick without loosing it.
- The awkward moment when you make eye contact with someone through the little crack in the bathroom stall.
- Admit it. At some point in your life you’ve tried to close the fridge slowly to see when the light turns off.
- Go to the train station and make eye contact with someone as the train pulls away and then chase after it it while yelling “I LOVE YOU!”
- I always try to accomplish something before the microwave reaches zero.
- Did you guys know that turning up the radio fixes almost all your car problems?! Crazy.
- When Life hands you lemons, calmly cut one in half, turn around and squirt juice in Life’s eye.
- I listen to the first 30 seconds of an accidental pocket dial like I’m in an FBI van.
- Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller with every mistake you make.
- You can’t hum while holding your nose. Try it.
- I’m no scientist but you’re an idiot.
- When I eat a chocolate bunny I bop it on the head 1st; to show respect to field mice that lost family in the little bunny foo foo massacre.
- If cars could run on BS, we would ALL have full tanks. Always.
- Insomnia causes questionable browser history.
- It seems that some people on Facebook “like” everything but grammar.
- Sometimes I wish real world conversations had a 140 character limit…
- Why is it always the same person getting in your way from start to checkout at the grocery store?
- Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what is left.
- The first rule of relationships: You don’t find out why someone was available until it’s too late.
That is phenomenally terrifying and I would never do it. But, that doesn’t mean we wont’ share this picture for all of you to enjoy! (source: imgur)
Cows Get Outside for the first time since winter months:
That’s some very genuine excitement there 🙂 pass along the gentle beauty of these creatures to your Facebook friends & fans.