Make your weekend awesome, share these…
Awesome Facebook Status Posts:
- Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh. ( 100K+ Statuses: Funny Status 2 5★ Ratings)
- I believe in karma that means I can do bad things to people I don’t like and assume they deserved it.
- Probably the worst thing about being a penguin is after you’re in an argument, you’ll try to waddle away angrily but still look adorably cute.
- New condom advertising slogan… “Wrap it in latex or she’s going to get your paychecks.”
- The calmer I appear, the more dangerous I am.
- At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.
- The 4 Stages of Going Out Drinking: 1. Why do I do this to myself 2. This isn’t so bad 3. WE SHOULD DO THIS MORE OFTEN 4. Why do I do this to myself
- Everyone has that 1 favorite piece of clothing that you wear all the time and refuse to throw away. (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- You’re probably naked under all those clothes. You slut.
- Birth Control Pills should be for men. It makes much more sense to unload a gun than to shoot at a bulletproof vest.
- 10 Ways To Love: listen, speak, give, pray, answer, share, enjoy, trust, forgive, promise.
- It’s easier to fall asleep in class than in my bed at home.
- I remember when staying up until midnight was hard to do, now its a bad habit.
- With all this talk of adding Puerto Rico as the 51st state I feel like our new goal number should be 53 states. A prime number…. “One nation, indivisible….”
- The true test of any loving relationship is having two phones and only one functioning charger. (Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- That extremely annoying moment when you’re behind a slow walker & theres no way around them.
Angry Little Kitty…
Kitty doesn’t like to get wet…. but, then again what cat does like to get wet??? Share this adorably angry kitty with your Facebook friends for instant likes and quality conversation! (via imgur)
Baby Tiger Vs. Chihuahua vs. The Couch:
Dawwwwwww! Tugs at the heart strings 🙂 Feel free to share the love.