More likes per post, with these…
Top 15 Status Updates this week:
- LIKE if you remember this: The walk of shame when you have to put something back in a store after your mom says no.
- The angry moment when you plug your charger into your phone but you realize hours later your charger wasn’t plugged in.
- I hate that random song you hear in the morning and gets stuck in your head all day long.
- Actually, I WOULD wish that on my worse enemy.
- A good neighbor is one that does not put a password on their wifi.
- Don’t save a spot for someone who won’t make an effort to stay.
- There is always that one person you want to punch for no reason every-time you see them. (Source: FunnyStatus Fan Page )
- The annoying moment when I get comfy in bed and realize I forgot to do something.
- Find someone who will change your life, not just your relationship status.
- You could be selling your soul by agreeing to the “Terms and Conditions” and you would never know.
- The funny thing about this sentence is that by the time you realize it says absolutely nothing, it will be too late to stop reading.
- Tom and Jerry: The original “1000 Ways to Die.”
- Without humor life is boring. Without love life is hopeless.
- “Friendzoned” should be a relationship status on Facebook. (VIA Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- Real laziness is being excited when plans get canceled.
This Kid is Badddddddd….
Well, at least he’s honest! Honesty is the first step in the right direction. Help improve the youth of the world by sharing this picture on your Facebook as an example to what happens when good kids go bad.
Phenomenal illusions done insanely quick:
If those don’t blow your mind, then I don’t know what will! Share this insanity with your Facebook friends who will beg you to tell them the secrets of dutch magician Hans Klok.