It’s simple folks, make your friends laugh with these….
Funny Status Updates for Facebook:
Isn’t it odd the way everyone automatically assumes that the goo in soap dispensers is always soap? I like to fill mine with mustard, just to teach people a lesson in trust. (From our 4.5-star Rated Funny Status Updates iPhone App)
- Giving co-workers the silent treatment by sending them blank emails.
- Happiness always comes with a price, but accepts all major credit cards.
- Sure, I’ve got buns of steel. They’re in the breadbox. ツ ( “Like” our Funny Status Update Fan Page for daily Funny Status Updates)
- In only two weeks I’d forgotten how exhausting work can be. Tomorrow I think I’ll just watch.
- A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar and one says “I feel like someone is talking about us.”
- I just hope Bill Gates doesn’t give away ALL his money. The last thing we need is another guy on welfare.
- When you have to deliver bad news, always lead with something worse: “Honey, our cat died. Just kidding! But, I forgot to buy cat food.”
- When God asks what you’ve done with your life, try not to say “Didn’t you read my statuses?”
- If at first you don’t succeed, you’ll get a lot of free advice from folks who didn’t succeed either. (From our Twitter Account: @FreeFunnyStuff )
Bonus Funny Status Quote to Post:
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel shamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, “It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.” -Jack Handey
Funny Picture to Post:
Funny Video to Post:
If you’d like more funny status updates, pics, and videos to post: “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App.