Happy Monday, you inglorious bastard. If you haven’t seen ZombieLand yet. Do it. You won’t regret it.
Here are your bloody funny facebook status updates:
- I’m a Loner Dottie, A rebel.
- Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
- If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you’ll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
- Many people believe certain numbers are lucky. What are your lucky numbers?
- On October 5, 1947, in the first televised White House address, President Truman asked Americans to refrain from eating meat on Tuesdays and poultry on Thursdays to help stockpile grain for starving people in Europe. (Go to article.)
Funny Facebook Video of the day:
Video embed code:
Article of the day: 5 Video Game Status Updates.
Stay tuned to FacebookStatus.org , big things are coming folks. BIG THINGS!