Step your likes up, share these…
Best Statuses on Facebook this Week:
- There are only a few people I can say “You’re one of the few friends I enjoy being with more in person than on Facebook.” ( Funny Status iPhone App ★★★★★)
- 10 years from now: “Dad, how did you meet mom? Well, your mom had the hottest profile pic…so I had to friend request that.”
- Don’t feel bad if your friends have successful careers… you’re really good at the Internet!
- Dear Facebook friend that posts inspirational quotes, your inspirational quotes have inspired me to unfriend you!
- Sometimes, I feel like my life should be documented for future generations.
- Naps. No matter how short or long, I always wake up not knowing what the heck is going on. (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- If you fear rejection, get a job trying to hand out free food samples at the mall food court, problem solved!
- You never quite know how idiotic people are until you work in the service industry.
- To the people who upload full movies to YouTube: Get a life…also, thank you.
- More often than not, the thrill of a Facebook friend request dies upon discovering who it is.
- LIKE if you’ve tried to kill a spider but then missed, then say to yourself: “It’s gonna kill me in my sleep.”
- I’ll open every other device I own for batteries, long before I even consider buying new ones.
- Have so many good things to say until it comes time to talk… then I’ve got nothing!
- A wise man may look ridiculous in the company of fools.
- It’s sad how Wile E. Coyote is remembered for his crappy ACME gadgets, and not for his brilliantly realistic paintings of tunnels. (VIA Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- Nothing screws up your Friday more than realizing it’s only Tuesday.
Ladies & Gentlemen, the Lion King…Dog:
That is one smooth looking king of the concrete jungle. Share the love with your Facebook newsfeed and see what they think of this adorable lion king dog! (source: imgur)
Swarm of Kitty’s taking a bath:
Kitty + Bath x lots of kitties = CUTE! Post this video on your newsfeed to enjoy lots of likes and comments!