Happy Independence Day, share these…
4th of July Status Updates for Facebook:
- “The Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: “We will not go quietly into the night!” We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!” – Independence Day (From our 4.5 Star Rated: Funny Status iPhone App ★★★★★)
- American Soldiers don’t fight cause they hate what’s in front of them…they fight cause they LOVE whats behind it!! #HAPPY4TH
- People have forgotten what 4th of July really is. It’s the day we got the freedom we use everyday. It’s not fireworks and parties. That’s just what makes it fun.
- Being an American is awesome. The end.
- I am not understanding why Americans celebrate a movie. Sure it was a good one but geez!
- Happy New Mattress Day!!
- It’s 4th of July. You know what that means… Ten million status updates saying the exact same thing. Get ready.
- 7,000 people were treated in emergency rooms for injuries sustained from fireworks. Don’t be a statistic, let your friend light the fuse. ;P Happy 4th of July!!
- Thank you to our Veterans on this 4th of July.
- 4th of July is coming up and you know what that means! Time to use Sparklers as wands and shoot spells at people again!
- Food, Family, Fourth of july, and Fireworks. The four best F words ever!
- Let’s enjoy one of the last Independence Days before our complete dependence on China.
- This July 4th, I’m certainly not above a Jim Beam-fueled “U-S-A” chant.
4th of July Quotes:
- “Better to starve free than be a fat slave.” – Aesop
- “You have to love a nation that celebrates its Independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism.” – Erma Bombeck
- “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.” – President Bill Clinton
- “The United States is the only country with a known birthday.” – James G. Blaine
- “Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people” – Abraham Lincoln
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
Fireworks Display Text Msging…
Haha, that is classic! Try that one on your friends 🙂 or share this hilariousness with your Facebook friends for instant 4th of July likes & funny comments.
Bonus Picture: Fireworks @ Golden Gate bridge (EPIC)
Sam the Eagle shares his 4th of July greetings…
Ahhhh the Muppets, always providing high quality entertainment! Great video to repost on your Facebook newsfeed for instant comment karma and tons of likes.