Hello everyone! Hope you’re excited for a great holiday. Here are some awesome status updates you can use…
Funny Status Updates for Thanksgiving:
- Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often. ~Johnny Carson (From our 4.5-star Rated Funny Status Updates iPhone App – Update coming soon!)
- How many cooks does it take to stuff a turkey?
One, but you really have to squeeze him in!
- I asked my kid “do you know why we have a Thanksgiving holiday?”
He said, “Sure! It’s so we know when to start Christmas shopping!”
- Why did the pilgrim’s pants keep falling off? Because the buckle was on his hat!
- Everyday is like Thanksgiving for me…People always give me “The Bird” and tell me to “Stuff It!” ツ (Thanks @Becky from our Funny Status Update Fan Page.)
- I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. ~ Jon Stewart
- What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children?
“If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!”
- You know that just before that first Thanksgiving dinner there was one wise, old Native American woman saying, “Don’t feed them. If you feed them, they’ll never leave. ~ Dylan Brody
- When I was a kid in Indiana, we thought it would be fun to get a turkey a year ahead of time and feed it and so on for the following Thanksgiving. But by the time Thanksgiving came around, we sort of thought of the turkey as a pet, so we ate the dog. Only kidding. It was the cat. ~ David Letterman
- It took me three weeks to stuff the turkey. I stuffed it through the beak.
~ Phyllis Diller
- You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out. ~ Jay Leno
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. ~ Irv Kupcinet
- I love Thanksgiving turkey… it’s the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
- On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to dinner at the same moment – halftime.
- Hopes the Thanksgiving turkey doesn’t Run off the table like last year! (From our Twitter Account: @FreeFunnyStuff )
Thanksgiving. Not a good day to be my pants.
- is thankful and somewhat humbled by receiving the Nobel Peace Prize
- is thankful he isn’t one of the “Plus Eight” from Jon & Kate.
- is thankful for his government bailout!!
- is thankful he’s not a turkey
Funny Thanksgiving Picture to Post:
Bonus Funny Picture to Post:
An oldie but a goodie 🙂
Funny Thanksgiving Video to Post:
Happy Thanksgiving folks! Stop back on Black Friday for more hilarious content. Tons of great upgrades coming to the website soon 🙂 stay tuned! If you’d like more funny status updates, pics, and videos to post: “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App.