Thanksgiving Holiday Status Updates.
This year we are thankful for all of you. So we compiled this special “BEST OF” Thanksgiving status updates to share with you! Thanksgiving status updates for every occasion…
Top Thanksgiving Status Updates:
- Wondering why we stuff bread into a bird? (From our 4.5Star Rated: ★★★★★ iPhone App ★★★★★)
- Happy Thanksgiving! Be thankful for everything you have.
- It’s so funny to me how much we prepare and get all serious over ONE meal.
- R.I.P To everyone who didn’t make it to this Thanksgiving, I hope their families will be strong & have fun for them.
- I never understood why the Lions and Cowboys always get to play on Thanksgiving. Shouldn’t the Patriots play the Redskins, and then steal their stadium.
- If you didn’t want to sit at the kids’ table then you shouldn’t have seen the new Twilight movie.
- Turkeys don’t think Thanksgiving is very funny.
- Thanksgiving is right around the corner!! A time for family and funny jokes when that uncle has had one too many drinks LOL!
- “The turkey that President Obama will pardon this Thanksgiving is from California. The turkey said, “I don’t need a pardon. I need a job.'” – Conan O’Brien
- If I was a turkey, I’d be doing everything I could to taste terrible right now.
- Happy Turkey Day, America! Don’t forget to name the turkey and make everyone uncomfortable.
- Thanksgiving advice: Sit at the kids table for as many years as possible.
- I always call Thanksgiving “Turkey Day” so people know I’m funny, creative and laid back.
- Gobble it up, fatties!
- Want to really freak someone out? Add 2 extra turkey legs to the turkey well it’s in the oven.
- “Turkey for me, turkey for you. Let’s eat turkey in a big brown shoe.” – Adam Sandler, Turkey Song
- They should change the name of Thanksgiving to something more fitting like say, Turkeypocolypse or Stuffing-cide.
Happy Thanksgiving! Craving more funny statuses, awesome pictures, and epic videos? “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App. Use our amazing Facebook App for 11,001+ of Facebook statuses to choose from! Or check out last years Status Updates for Thanksgiving.