Easy likes, share these…
EPIC Facebook Statuses:
- It’s a status….not your diary…
- I don’t need to walk a mile in your shoes…I can already see you’re a train wreck from over here.
- Please respect the revolving door speed that has already been established.
- Maybe don’t name your musical “Rent” if you don’t even have songs that discuss real estate or leasing procedures. 0/10, very disappointing.
- The richest man in the world will be the one who creates a pair of sunglasses that automatically plays a guitar solo when slightly lowered.
- Wore camouflage pants once. Still can’t find my legs.
- I never thought I’d be the type of person who would get up early in the morning to exercise. I was right.
- When one door closes hang a “Do Not Disturb” sign on it so opportunities won’t bother you anymore.
- I’m supporting our troops today by going commando.
- If Welch’s is 100% Grape Juice, then why the heck do you list 4 other ingredients?
- Will the machines just take over already? I’m tired of doing stuff.
- Was sitting and doing nothing. Then I realized I could be sitting and doing nothing on Facebook. So here I am.
- I want kids. I have chores to assign.
- Even hoarders throw their chapstick away if someone else uses it.
- Perfect has 7 letters and so does meeeeee ….Coincidence? I think not.
- You should have to apply for a permit before you’re allowed to use the “Reply All” button.
- Money may not buy you happiness, but it would make it a lot easier to not be miserable.
- Scientists have yet to explain how 300 people can be working at a Wal-Mart but only 4 registers will be open.
- Knowing your family so well, you can tell who’s coming down the stairs by the sound of their footsteps.
- Love has 4 letters and so does food.
Adorable Ball of Monkey Fluff…
He’s like a mini abominable snow man and I love him andddd want him!
Orchestra Performs on Subway:
EPIC Performance! Gave me chills.