Easy likes and comments, using these…
Great Status Post Ideas:
- That amazing moment when you find money in your clothes that you forgot was there. ( Funny Status iPhone App ★★★★★)
- If laughing was a sport, I’d be fit.
- Silly phone, that wasn’t a missed call. That was a “I looked and saw who it was and pressed ignore” call.
- Why do I always turn the volume down when I’m searching for a parking space?
- Lazy rule. As soon as I get under the blanket covers, all of today’s responsibilities, become tomorrow’s problem.
- Admit it. The cookie dough is usually better than the actual cookies.
- Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
- I’m going to change my name to Benefits. Now when you add me on Facebook it will say, you are now friends with benefits.
- It’s not my fault that my phone is more interesting than you.
- That awkward moment when you accept a compliment that wasn’t meant for you. (Source: FunnyStatus Fan Page )
- I’m not popular, but I have nice friends. I’m not rich but I have what I need. I may not be liked but I know I’m loved.
- LIKE if you found ½ : ¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼½¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼¼
- Times will never get better unless you make them better.
- You text me, I reply & then you don’t. Why’d you text me at all then?
- I am not gonna cry , I am not gonna cry …*Gives Hug* … Crap … ε(ʃ˘̩̩̩^˘̩̩̩ƪ)з
- For a Kid, the “Walk of Shame” is when you have to put something back in a store after your mom says “No”.
- “I have enough clothes and shoes, I don’t need to go shopping”, said no woman ever. (VIA Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- When life knocks me down, instead of getting back up I usually lie there and take a nap.
Burst my bubble:
How awesome is that?!?! Really neat 🙂 I bet your Facebook friends would
love like it! One click sharing by putting your mouse on the picture and pressing “Click Here to Share”.
Attack of the Kitten:
More like attack of the cuteness. That adorable kitty just melted my heart. Pass along this lovable little ninja to your Facebook wall.