Best of the week, share these…
Top Facebook Status Updates this week:
- That awkward moment when you realize that you mistaken your own car for someone else’s car that is identical and you spent a good five minutes trying to unlock it.
- I hate when its dark and my brain is like “Hey you know what we haven’t thought of in a while?” Monsters.
- A friend of mine said onions are the only food that could make you cry. That was before I hit him in the face with a watermelon.
- I consider each one of my friends a gift. Now if only I could remember where I put some of those receipts…
- Comforting thoughts: Your house is just a snow globe of dust and germs. And spiders.
- I get very nervous out when my Subway sandwich moves up the crowded assembly line without me.
- Friend requests “not now” option is the new “you really creep me out.”
- Stairs are always up to something…
- I can’t believe we made a movie that is essentially giving the apes a blueprint on how to take over the Earth.
- I wish running scenarios through my mind burned calories.
- They sell Harvard shirts at Target so that’s a good way to save $ 399,984.05.
- I’ll never just put the seat down; the lid’s going down with it. If I gotta work, so does she.
- Complete and finished are very similar. If you connect with the right person you’re complete, the wrong one and you’re finished.
- There’s a reason why “sober” and “so bored” sound almost exactly the same.
- You like me and I, like you, like me.
- When you first slide inside of one, it’s tight and amazing. After that they never feel the same again…worn and loose. That’s why I always wear new socks.
- Dear High School Reunions, You are now obsolete. Please contact facebook with any questions.
- Just because it”s called spandex..doesn’t mean it should be put to the “how far can it expand” test.
- Don’t lie, this smiley pisses you off (-:
- We all have that friend that tries to make everything about them. You don’t? Then you’re that friend.
This would be a blast…
Childhood never looked so awesome.
Volkswagens Controversially Hilarious Super-Bowl Commercial:
I don’t see what the big deal is, that was just plain funny 🙂