Share these, score more likes….
20 Popular Facebook Statuses:
- Facebook has pretty much made it impossible to ever again say, “I had no idea it was your birthday!”
- Money can buy imitation happiness. I’m cool with that.
- Bandaids come in two varieties. The kind that won’t stay on and the kind that won’t come off.
- What is love? Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don’t have it call it a dream. And me, I call it you.
- How to create a weight-loss program: (1) Take a before picture. (2) Eat like a pig. (3) Take an after picture. (4) Switch the pictures.
- Nothing says “I probably don’t have a mode of transportation” like being the dude hugging another dude on the back of a Harley.
- I like holding the door for people who are far away, you know so they have to run a little.
- The more selfies = The more crazy.
- I need to unbutton my pants just thinking about how much I’m going to eat this week.
- Making mistakes does not mean you’re a failure. It just means you’re trying and learning in life.
- I don’t have health insurance, but I do have car insurance. So whenever I get sick I just go crash my car into a tree.
- You know what I just realized? This is the last school year that all students in high school will be from the 90’s.
- I hate when people say they miss you, but don’t make a effort to speak to you or see you.
- Too tired to finish studying and by finish I mean start.
- If one door closes & another door opens, you’re probably in prison.
- Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.
- My hobbies include working out, staying fit, eating healthy, and lying.
- No one thinks the screenshot of your text messages are as funny as you do. No one.
- The ugliness of your heart will always shift to your face.
- Guys if you ever want to imagine what a woman’s mind feels like imagine a browser with 2,859 tabs open.
Always there… looking & judging. Judging & looking. (via imgur)
Best Dog Tricks (EVER!)
Those were both adorable and useful 🙂 Well done, pup! You’re officially our featured puppy of the day!