Share respect for the fallen today, with these…
9/11 Commemerative Status Updates:
- R.I.P to everyone who died 11 years ago on 9/11 ♥
- WE WILL NEVER FORGET. Today, on the 11th anniversary of 9/11, we remember all of those who lost their lives and we celebrate our heroes!
- 11 years ago 3000 souls were killed in a senseless violent act. This day, Sept 11, belongs to the victims and their families. Bless you all.
- It’s officially Sept 11. A respectful moment of silence for our fallen. May the silence of our fallen roar and always be heard in our hearts.
- R.I.P to everyone that lost their lives on September 11, 2001. It’s a day to never be forgotten. You may be gone but you’re not forgotten.
- Remember the victims of September 11 now 11 years ago #911
- September 11, 2001. ❤
- Bless the people who died in the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.. †
- Weird Facts… On the morning of 9/11, there was a meeting scheduled for Michael Jackson on one of the Twin Tower of WTC, but he overslept and missed it.
Top 10 Status Updates this week so far…
- I should be asleep, but there are a lot of things I should be. (As seen on Funny Status Fan Page )
- Fact: “Obsessed” is a word lazy people use to describe Dedicated People.
- The worst thing about tonight is tomorrow.
- Keychains were invented so that you can lose all of your keys at once.
- Sarcasm is my body’s natural defense to idiots.
- I don’t have a problem with idiots… I have a problem with the fact they they have an internet connection. (VIA Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- Life is way too short to spend it with people who suck the joy of you.
- People who like their own Facebook statuses also love looking at themselves in the mirror.
- Horror movies don’t scare me. Five missed calls from my mother scares me.
- That awkward moment when someone mistakes P.E class for the Olympics.
Who knew Obama was a Star Wars fan?
He sure looks like a pro with that light saber. I’d watch out Romney! No matter who you’re voting for you have to admit this was a clever photo opp for some Star Wars votes 🙂 Post to your newsfeed to get some great political commentary. Our advice, stay out of the conversation and just watch it go.
WGN News Anchors Might Be Having A Little Too Much Fun During Break…
LOL! That was epic! 2 minutes of pure awesomeness. I’ve always wondered what news anchors do during breaks in the broadcasts and I bet your friends have too. Share on your Facebook newsfeed for instant likes, comments, and karma.
Whether you’re a casual Facebook’er or a hardcore Fan Page manager you can score easy likes with our Funny Status Book. Also be sure to check out our award-winning Android and iPhone apps – which have over 100k categorized statuses for you to choose from. They even feature a unique stealth mode to hide where you’re posting from! With over 1,000,000 users worldwide, what are you waiting for?!?! Join in on the fun, today!