From this week around FB…
Top 20 Facebook Statuses:
- I feel like landlords who don’t allow dogs but DO allow children don’t know very much about children.
- My dream job would be the Karma delivery service.
- 7 billion people on the planet and I can only tolerate maybe 10.
- There’s no more dangerous entity on earth than a woman with a lot on her mind and nothing to do but think.
- Some people have way more dick in their personality than they do in their pants.
- Don’t look for someone who will solve all your problems. Look for someone who won’t let you face them alone.
- Drinking water through a straw is the opposite of snorkeling.
- Dudes. The most cringeworthy creeper line is: Don’t I get a hug? Stop saying that. We hate it. Good Talk.
- I burned my mouth on my pizza and I feel this is a strong metaphor showing me that the ones we love can hurt us the most.
- Based on how I react when the toast pops out of the toaster, I will never look cool walking away from an explosion.
- Simmer down joggers running in place at a stop light, simmer down.
- I’m trying to save up enough money to one day afford to save up money.
- When people say “let’s agree to disagree,” they mean “I’m over talking to you and I still think I’m right and you’re wrong, asshole.”
- If you want to keep a secret from me, put it inside a Facebook event invitation.
- On the bright side, it’s Friday Eve Eve Eve.
- I’ll bet I’m the only one in this grocery with “shit for tacos” on my shopping list.
- Hey ladies breastfeeding in public,…Why don’t you ever smile in my pictures?
- My boyfriend asked me for anal so I colour coordinated his sock drawer. I know what men want.
- Hi, welcome to adulthood! You’ll be constantly tired except for right before you need to go to sleep.
- Some days you can’t play the music loud enough.
You’ve gotta have goals.
Dog Plays Pingpong..
How do dogs continually surpass their awesomeness? Dogs are the best! Like/share if you agree.