Top 20 Status Updates, Internet Cat, & Kid Trolls Reporter

Start an interesting Facebook conversation with these…

Top Statuses of the Week:

  1. When you judge people based on their expressions, that’s facial profiling.  (From our 4.5 Star Rated: Funny Status iOS App ★★★★★)
  2. Being faithful to your boyfriend or girlfriend should be common sense.
  3. LIKE if you slap your pockets to make sure you haven’t lost anything.
  4. 工 レo√乇 ㄚ◯∪
  5. Sometimes you have to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.
  6. Your EX is just live proof that you can do better, A perfect EXample of what you shouldn’t want, & motivation to get what you deserve.
  7. Calories: Tiny creatures that live in your closet and sew your clothes a little tighter each night.   (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
  8. That awkward moment when you think someone is ignoring you when in reality you just didn’t press send.
  9. fi yuo cna raed tihs whit no porlbem, yuo aer smrat. liek fi yuo aer smrat.
  10. We all have that one creepy neighbor that never comes out of their house.
  11. If you’re a 90’s kid, you’re not really a kid anymore.
  12. “Everything happens for a reason.” No you just screwed up.
  13. Love today, forget yesterday and believe in a better tomorrow.
  14. Facebook is the reason why my work is not done.
  15. It takes patience to listen but it takes skill to pretend you are actually listening.
  16. I hate how after an argument I think of really clever stuff I should have said.
  17. When I’m ignoring a phone call, the phone seems to ring far longer than usual.
  18. Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
  19. Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
  20. It’s impossible to say “I wasn’t talking to you” politely.  (VIA Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
Got some Witty Status Posts but, we’ve also got a lot of relationship & love status updates there! Don’t be so serious guys 🙂 Keep it funny and enjoy your weekend!

Kitteh Findz Interwebs:

Kitty Interwebs

Share that viral gem with your Facebook friends for instant meow factor.

Little Kid Trolls Reporter:

Hahah! Those are some awesome funny faces kid, you’ve done some real good work there. Share this epic viral trolling with your friends for some extra LIKEs and interesting comments.

Need more funny statuses, awesome pictures, and epic videos? “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App. Use our great Facebook App  for 11,001+ more Facebook status updates! Have a great weekend we’ll see you Monday for more Funny Status Updates!