Happy Thanksgiving! Share one of these…
Thanksgiving Day Status Updates for Facebook:
- Who does not thank for little, will not thank for much.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- Thanksgiving is a great time to test the boundaries of how drunk you can get before your family members notice.
- Treat every meal like it’s Thanksgiving dinner.
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving also known as “Instagram a Turkey” day.
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet after Thanksgiving Day dinner.
- Thanksgiving is the middle child of the holidays.
- Halloween and Thanksgiving are our ways of fattening up before the colder months.
- If your microwave stops working the day after Thanksgiving, you are quitting leftovers cold turkey.
- If you become a vegan before Thanksgiving, you are quitting Cold Turkey.
- You can never make too much gravy for Thanksgiving. It’s the meaty sleepy time juice everyone needs.
- The people who talk politics at thanksgiving have no idea they’re the ones their relatives are dreading seeing.
- I’m thankful for the wine I’ll be drinking while I listen to you complain how difficult it was to travel here.
- I can’t wait to pack more carbs in my body than in the turkey’s this Thanksgiving.
- I’m gonna sleep so much over thanksgiving break it’s not even funny.
- Believe in giving more and needing less this season!
- Google should change their name to “Gobble” on Thanksgiving.
- “Yeah I really needed to make a change for the better in my life so I quit cold turkey” – Guy who only eats hot turkey
- Who doesn’t eat on Thanksgiving? – A turkey because it is always stuffed.
- At what point in adulthood do I get to graduate from the “kids” table?
Surprise Thanksgiving For a Homeless Man:
Everyone deserves a good meal with friends and family on Thanksgiving and I’m glad they helped give this man a special surprise. Please share if that touched your heart!