Cheers to the big game, share these…
Superbowl Status Updates:
- A Utah ape that has correctly picked the Super Bowl winner for six straight years predicted Thursday that the Seattle Seahawks will be the next NFL champion.
- You’re invited to watch the Super Bowl with me on your television.
- Two Superbowls with two completely different teams, never been done before by a starting QB.
- Auto correct just tried to make “Super Bowl” into “superb owl.” Personally, I’d rather see the owl.
- My idea of a Superbowl is a toilet that cleans itself.
- Today is like Christmas for out of shape, middle aged football fans.
- This year I’m calling it the Super Duper Bowl.
- The reason women don’t play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public.
- Life is like the Superbowl. It has a start, a half-time, an end, and crazy people yelling at your mistakes.
- While you’re chowing down this Superbowl remember this… To burn off ONE plain M&M candy, you need to walk the full length of a football field. Enjoy.
- I don’t take vacations. I don’t get sick. I don’t observe major holidays. I’m a jack hammer. – Jim Harbaugh
- The best way to get confidence is to play well and to make plays. — John Harbaugh
- The thing about special teams – and I think football in general – is sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you. — John Harbaugh
- The main thing is winning. Stats aren’t that important, but I think in the end things will work themselves out. — John Harbaugh
- We’re going to win on Sunday. I guarentee it. – Joe Namath
- I always have a lot of personal goals, but primarily my main goal each year is to obviously win a Super Bowl. – Michael Strahan
- You just have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four. – Dan Birdwell.
Who are you rooting for?
Bonus: In honor of the Superbowl – Necks of the NFL.
Double Bonus – the unseen security of previous Superbowl.
The BEST Superbowl 2014 Commercial… (Doritos, Finger cleaner)
That was disgustingly satisfying.