Make someone chuckle on Facebook, share one of these…
Top 20 Weekend Status Updates:
- Let the after Christmas sales begin.
- My level of sarcasm’s gotten to a point where I don’t even know if I’m kidding or not.
- What if dogs bring the ball back because they think you enjoy throwing it?
- Can you lose weight by running away from your feelings?
- Maybe in 2015 people will text me back.
- Irony is paying a therapist to listen to how you don’t like talking to other people.
- In just a few days, 2030 will be as far away as 2000
- That awkward moment when you’re talking to your friend on the phone & then your phone rings, realizing your call got cut out.
- New York is the most successful sequel ever.
- Most people are buried in suits and stuff so a zombie apocalypse would be a formal event.
- In the 90s there was a huge push to get kids to not talk to strangers. Shortly after, the internet was created.
- They should announce a sequel to Groundhog Day and then just re-release the original.
- Police should wear red and blue light up shoes for when they have to chase someone on foot.
- Getting another set of teeth would be much more useful at age 60 than age 6.
- They should have a countdown on the screen in movie theaters so you know if you have time to go to the bathroom before the movie starts.
- Ice skating is just walking in cursive.
- Facebook should have a ‘Degrees of Seperation’ button on non-friends pages.
- If you win a years supply of calendars, you would only win 1 calendar.
- The first person to say the word cool must have been really cool because everyone started saying it.
- Sony Honeydicked us into watching The Interview.
Super Jenga Move:
The karate chop worked out! Please feel free to like or share if you enjoyed that amazing Jenga move.