Step your status game up, share these…
Status Updates about Life:
- If it can’t be fixed with duct tape…then you aren’t using enough duct tape.
- Don’t trust people who avoid the sun. They’re shady.
- People assume I’m smart when they see my glasses case. Then they see that I use it to store a Twix bar and they recognize my true genius.
- I’m ready for hoodie weather.
- I wish there was a rollover plan for all the Childhood naps I refused.
- Not wanting to check your bank account because you don’t want to see how much money you don’t have.
- I’m not the “cute” awkward….. I’m the “what the hell is wrong with you” awkward.
- “Women don’t want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think… in a deeper voice.” -Bill Cosby
- Sometimes the smartest thing you can do is play dumb.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me it’s who is going to stop me.
- Sometimes life feels like Rainbow Road.
- I constantly go between being extremely anxious about all the things I have to do and literally not giving a shit. There is no in between.
- What’s that Jennifer Aniston film where she plays a kooky girl who ultimately finds love?
- I will stop eating ice cream out of the container once I make it completely level.
- “We had to buy an entire shitty album just for the 2 decent songs” is the new “we had to walk uphill both ways in the snow.”
- All guys should learn from Mario. No matter how far their princess is, they should go after her.
- Nothing stings more than an ignored friendship request on Facebook.
- Sure, you can sit next me. The other 123 empty chairs in this movie theatre probably suck anyways.
- I do something awesome, no one sees it. I do something embarrassing, everyone sees it.
- Has anyone ever put an extra scoop of detergent in their laundry load because they felt their clothes were too dirty?
Giant Dog Walking a Dog:
Ok, that’s no giant dog… just a man in a ridiculous dog suit. But, you have to admit there’s something about that picture that just makes you smile 🙂
This 5K Looks AWESOME:
I mean if you’re into running and stuff.