Our Annual Dedication to St. Patricks Day, share these…
St. Paddys Day Status Updates:
- May your uncontrolled revelling on St. Patrick’s Day have no permanent consequences.
- Nice try, St. Patrick’s Day, but I don’t need a reason to drink.
- Kiss me Down Under, I’m Irish Australian.
- Alcohol doesn’t get people drunk, people get people drunk. Drunk people get other drunk people extra drunk.
- The only Catholic announcements I’m interested in this week are St. Patrick’s Day bar specials.
- There’s no gentle way to tell you that you’re the designated driver on St. Patrick’s Day.
- I’m pretty sure Saint Patrick would be either A. utterly horrified by Saint Patrick’s Day or B. Super pleased with what he’s done.
- I’m not wearing green today because I have a pinching fetish.
- We decided it would be best to confiscate anything that allows you to tweet or take photos this St. Patricks Day.
- Where does an Irish family go on vacation? A different bar.
- ”Knock, knock!” “Who’s there?” “Irish.” “Irish who?” “Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!”
- Here’s for everyone that did not wear Green today, PINCH! I HOPE THAT HURT!
- Shakin’ My Shamrocks! ~”( o )Y( o )”~
- What’s Irish and stays out all night? Pati O’furniture.
- Luck o’ the Irish ♣
- You thought Valentine’s Day was for all the kissing? You haven’t met an Irish Women yet!
- It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money! – Irish Toast
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night.
- May the roof above us never fall in, and may we friends gathered below never fall out.
- May the sound of happy music, and the lilt of Irish laughter, fill your heart with gladness, that stays forever after.
Happy St. Paddy’s Day from Guinness:
Bonus funny picture – St. Paddy’s Day Pig.
Time-lapse of the Chicago River Being Dyed Green (Awesome):
Now, that’s some serious celebration right there!