Happy Monday, pick one that fits and share away….
20 Whimsical Facebook Status Posts:
- We’re all brave until we realize the cockroach has wings.
- The challenge of modern relationships: how to prove more interesting than the other’s smartphone.
- It’s nice that my vacuum has a headlight just in case I want to clean in the dark or wake my dog up thinking he’s getting hit by a train.
- The first assembly instruction for all IKEA furniture should be open 1 beer.
- I live for those really small but special moments in life, like when I see the waiter bringing my food to the table.
- If a case of the claps spreads, would it then be considered an outbreak of the applause?
- Do you have some of those friends where you can’t even remember how you became friends you just suddenly were friends?
- If there is a wrong place and a wrong time, I’ll be there.
- Does anyone really believe Bobby Brown even knew what a prerogative was?
- I’m single but it’s serious.
- Pharrell ruined happiness as an emotion for me.
- Eating fruit flavored candy doesn’t count as eating healthy.
- You should always love a woman for her personality. We have so many to choose from.
- Do you ever leave your phone for like an hour and expect to come back to like 60 texts but you get none? Yeah same.
- I wanna be the reason you slightly tilt your phone away from others when you read it.
- Facebook, it’s not “people you may know” …it’s “people I’m deliberately not friends with.”
- I eat because keeping food in my mouth is the only way to keep the sarcastic comments from coming out.
- Can’t wait till I’m old and I can play the ‘fall asleep’ card in awkward situations.
- I’m just going to put an “Out of Order” sticker on my forehead and call it a day.
- I could really use a basket full of puppies right about now.
The Reality of the Facebook IQ Test (NSWF – Language)
There, now you know it’s BS. I saved you 5 minutes!
Tons more status updates, funny pictures, and videos… On our Fan Page & Download our Free iPhone App.