Score more likes this weekend, share one of these…
Good Facebook Status Ideas:
- Remember that Ex that we all thought we’d never get over? LOL
- The White Stripes and The Black Keys should form a band and call it Pianos.
- Over the weekend I pulled a muscle getting off the couch to fetch more Doritos.
- If women kept their feelings to themselves would they explode? Guess we’ll never know.
- Muffins – for people who don’t have the guts to order cake for breakfast.
- Phone battery @ 28% = anxiety level @ 72%
- If you love someone, set them free. If they don’t come back, text them when you’re drunk.
- Don’t knock the weather…nine-tenths of people couldn’t start a conversation if it didn’t change once in a while.
- If by “Hold” you mean take a moment to reflect on your poor customer service and how I should take my business elsewhere? Then yes, I’ll hold.
- Google: rendering your know-it-all friends useless since 1997.
- To get energized for the day, I did 300 crunches…the Nestle kind.
- Eleventeen percent of the population makes up words.
- I told my family that I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle…So, they got up, unplugged my computer, and threw out my wine.
- Not sure if my dog is barking for no reason or I’m about to be murdered.
- I put the “Pro” in Procrastinate.
- Women spend too much money on stuff to look pretty…save your cash, buy him beer.
- Every time you think you’re having a bad day, just think… you’re not the guy that drives a PT cruiser.
- Drinking doesn’t make me post better Facebook status updates; it just makes me not care what you think of them…
- If you want me to go running with you, I’m going to need some motivation…Like a clown waving a bloody knife and chasing us.
- A true friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future.
Serious Computing Doggie:
It’s Tax Season so Computer Dog gets Serious! Share if you think that’s hilarious 🙂
K-Mart wants you to Ship Your Pants:
That was risky K-mart! But, I think it paid off 🙂 Edgy can work in these days of viral videos! This one right here is instant-share material.