You don’t need online classes, share these for more likes…
Online Classes are boring these Funny Facebook Statuses are not…
- That awkward moment when you spell a word correctly, but it looks so wrong so you stare at it forever questioning its existence.
- Laziness: the habit of resting before you get tired.
- McDonald’s Management Rule #23: “The employee with the most severe accent or speech impediment must work the drive-thru at all times.”
- I need new swear words.
- Just sprayed a fly with Axe body spray. He’ll live, but he won’t get laid.
- I bought a used UPS truck. It gets bad gas mileage but I can park anywhere.
- Just hung a picture. Nailed it.
- If someone says “you’re funny” instead of laughing, you’re not.
- “Do you work here?” “No, I’m wearing this nametag to resolve my painful identity crisis.”
- Most women are concerned about turning 40, but that’s only 18 in “Cougar Years”.
- Don’t worry, Prince Harry. We only have one bathroom, so I too know what it’s like to be 3rd in line for the throne.
- There is no subtle way to scratch an itchy butt.
- “Until death do us part,” means we will all be single in heaven, right?
- It’s interesting how the ads on Youtube never have trouble buffering.
- Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.
- Had a dream that I was a ninja who trained other ninjas. Even in my dreams I’m more awesome than you.
- If Candy Crush had a face, I’d punch it.
- Said Hi to my crush on chat. She didn’t reply. That’s right ! I left her speechless.
- If somebody held a gun to my head I still don’t think it would be as scary as almost tipping backwards off of a chair.
- Based on what I wipe my hands with, napkins should be made out of denim.
Carl the Kitty:
Caught in the act 😛 Have you ever given that look to someone? (via: imgur)
Rush Hour Beijing Subway (CRAZY!):
Wow, and I thought my commute was bad! You better get off that train quickly or you’re stuck till the next stop!