Happy Monday, Share these…
Awkward Superbowl Status Updates:
- Last great run by a Bronco was in 1994. By O.J. Simpson…
- This day needs more yesterday.
- Tip: if you’re going to call out sick, make sure your co-workers aren’t your FB friends and can see the pics you posted drunk last night
- She said: “I’m not looking for a relationship right now.” What she meant: “I’m holding out for an asshole who’s emotionally unavailable.”
- When you say “everything happens for a reason” and I kick you in your face; The reason is because you said that.
- After months of uninterrupted analysis, I am now prepared to conclude that, indeed, my laundry is not going to fold itself.
- I don’t trust people who don’t have middle names.
- The only thing I hate more than people who make fun of other people is people who don’t laugh when I do it.
- Proof that Karma exists: Richard Sherman.
- Groundhog didn’t see his shadow because Peyton Manning’s huge forehead was in the way. Retreated to its hole hole muttering omaha.
- Hardest thing to answer: Describe yourself.
- Getting older is scary … Can I STOP???
- “Hi, is Eli there?” – Papa John
- Does this mean Washington has better pot than Colorado?
- Omaha, we have a problem.
- If only the state of Colorado had a way of mitigating its pain right now…
- Facebook is madder about the Super Bowl than if Obama won a third term.
- Well at least the puppy bowl was a competitive game
- Lets be honest, this is the best day of Eli Manning’s life
- I’m enjoying this new Super Bowl format where one team plays one night and the other team, I assume, will play tomorrow night.
Guy Solves Rubix Cube, While Juggling…
Now that was impressive!