Make your weekend last, share these…
20 Best Facebook Statuses
- I’ve never met a weekend that I didn’t like.
- I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since the world ended in 2012.
- Have you ever laughed so hard that you feel like you may have damaged your DNA?
- I thought we had something. You met my family, made me dinner, called me honey. Now suddenly you’re a “waitress” who was “doing her job?”
- Whenever someone asks me to sign their cast, I always write: ‘last warning, you have a week to get the money together.’
- My screensaver is a screenshot of a bunch of spreadsheets so my boss doesn’t notice when I haven’t moved my mouse in an hour.
- I like to think I treat my body like a temple.
A Temple of Doom, but a temple nonetheless.
- Traffic jams are more tolerable if you just think of them as really boring parades.
- When I say, “Hold that thought,” it’s just a polite way of saying I’m not interested.
- “Wow, that is a nice lookin’ pair of Crocs.” Said no one ever.
- My day starts backwards… I wake up tired and I go to bed wide awake.
- If you’re struggling, that means you’re progressing.
- Seriously, life is better when you decide you don’t care.
- Show me a person who can be trusted with a laser pointer, and I will show you someone whose soul has died.
- Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin – it’s the triumphant twang of a bedspring.
- Don’t rush and never settle.
If it’s meant to be, it will be.
- Shouting out the wrong part of the song with confidence!
- In terms of emotional comfort it is my belief that no amount of physical contact could match the healing powers of a well made cocktail.
- Why was the cat in the bag in the first place?
- When a man opens the car door for his wife it’s either a new car or a new wife..
This is what a NAP should be…
Dat Tongue Doe!
Robot Dance on Steroids…
That’s on another level right there! Wow! So good! Share if you enjoyed.