Make Monday fun, share one of these…
20 Clever Facebook Status Posts:
- Hell hath no fury like me when I’m slightly inconvenienced and hungry.
- I’m in shape. Unfortunately that shape is a potato.
- Meeting someone with the same music taste is seriously the best thing ever.
- Life tip: do not have emotions
- It would be so cool to be able to see an album of all the pictures you’ve accidentally photobombed in public.
- A Frozen sequel? Let it go.
- I wonder what Facebook employees do at work to waste time.
- Sometimes the best way to apologize to someone is to simply stay the f*ck away from them, Forever.
- If you think I’m mad at you, you’re probably right and should just get me a puppy as soon as possible.
- Just when you thought you couldn’t eat any more….LEFTOVERS.
- A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
- I can’t wait to spend all my gift giving money on myself this year.
- That awkward moment when a nap becomes sleep and you wake up confused about what year you’re in.
- If hearing “I love you” was enough, we’d all buy parrots and live happily ever after.
- Setting the alarm clock proves I’m capable of making the same mistake every day.
- Perhaps we should hold elections on the last Friday of November, with polling stations at Walmart, Target and Apple.
- Sometimes people try to expose what’s wrong with you, because they can’t handle what’s right about you.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a huge house and cry in any room you like.
- If only there was a way to voice a highly uneducated opinion to thousands of people on a regular basis.
- To whoever finds the $20 I dropped: spend it on alcohol. It’s what I would have wanted.
When Puppies Attack…
Cuteness overload! If you enjoyed share 🙂