Nice People, Cat Pushes Cat, and Funny Status Messages

Make someones day, share these…

Funny Status Messages:

  1. If you want a successful relationship, find someone who likes the same thermostat setting you do.
  2. If you can’t make fun of yourself then you seriously lack some good material.
  3. The hardest thing in the world is fixing a heart you didn’t break.
  4. “I’ll pay you back tomorrow” = “I’ll pay you back after you harass me for two weeks.”
  5. 1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and my heart still tells me it’s you.
  6. Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.
  7. How hasn’t someone invented a smoke detector that can tell the difference between “blazing inferno” & “toast”?!?
  8. If I were a bathroom tile salesman, my pitch would be “Think of how great this will look in the background of your social networking pics.”
  9. The final episode of Mythbusters should end with them proving they don’t exist… and then vanishing.
  10. I’m just SOOO busy. I spend 70% of my day telling people how busy I am and the other 30% trying to make myself look REALLY REALLY busy.
  11. I wish the zombie apocalypse would happen, so that my survival in the world would not depend on the economy.
  12. I’d rather leave my house without pants than without my phone.
  13. Sometimes you can’t tell if you’re just in a bad mood or everyone around you is being annoying.
  14. 11 year old kids today have Facebook, twitter, phones, iPod. When i was there age, I had a coloring book, crayons, chalk and imagination.
  15. If a guy remembers the color of your eyes after the first date, you know you have small boobs.
  16. Women are like police, they can have all the evidence in the world but they still want a confession.
  17. Treating your lovers like royalty all the time can lead them to treat you like a peasant.
  18. It’s adorable when someone is clearly trying to be manipulative and you can see right through them.
  19. I love my relationship with my bed. No commitment needed. We just sleep together every night.
  20. That awkward moment when you’re the only 2nd grader with Rose Art crayons because your mom was too cheap to get you Crayolas.

Yesterdays Status Updates…

Nice People Are Nice to EVERYONE:

Nice People

Treat everyone how you’d like to be treated… no exceptions. Make the world a better place and smile 🙂

Cat Pushes Another Cat Down the Stairs:

ROFL! That was so wrong but so funny. The cat’s OK, as you know all cat’s land on their feet and that was no exception. If you liked this vid, share it!

Lots more status updates, funny pictures, and videos… On our Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App.

1 COMMENT

  1. Nomo PitchHis full body pitch has become famous for its ability
    to make it’s first loan repayment of $1.125 million.
    They are often used in golf. The return of senior
    Danny Brown right handed pitcher who stops following through.

Comments are closed.